Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressing Tips for the Age 50s

3 posters

Go down

Dressing Tips for the Age 50s Empty Dressing Tips for the Age 50s

Post by Mallika Shakya Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 am

At 50, you might lean more towards classic. By now you must have a good collection of classics. Now it is also easy to look beautiful, elegant and smart at the same time. While it should be known that just by dressing younger you can't look younger, that does not mean you dress frumpy. Clothes should not be tight, but then those that flatter your figure will show you in a favorable light. Investing in good quality fabric such as cashmere, wool and cotton will pay off. You will not only feel good but look good as well. Don't cross skirts off your list yet. Just see to it that it is fitting and not too short. Wear comfortable, trendy shoes, get a good haircut, and of course, take care of your accessories.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Dressing Tips for the Age 50s Empty Re: Dressing Tips for the Age 50s

Post by swikritipradhan Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 am

Oh i guess in todays generation dressing style slowly have vanished. i have found that all the elders in todays generation are also wearing nearly the same dress i.e pant and t shirt like the teenagers dress. so the dress doesnot matter

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

Well this is a new topic for me. I didn't know about that. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down