Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mere Brother ki Dulhan

+5
HipHopper
Khowpa
kayu
shyamshyoshyo
kmrstha
9 posters

Go down

Mere Brother ki Dulhan Empty Mere Brother ki Dulhan

Post by kmrstha Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:00 am

Mere Brother ki Dulhan is a quickly romantic comedy set in the world of the upper middle class in Northern India. Kush Agmihotri (Imran Khan) is looking for the ideal Indian bride for his brother love Agmibotri (Ali Zafar) who stays in London. In his quest, encounters with several familiesuntil he finally finds that perfect girl in Dimple Dixit (katrina Kaif), the eragiest/wackiest girl he has ever known. Both the families meet. Formalities completed. Preparations proceed in full swing. And just then our hero kush falls in love with Dimple..his brother's dulhan.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Mere Brother ki Dulhan Empty Re: Mere Brother ki Dulhan

Post by shyamshyoshyo Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 am

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was Comedy with Drama and Romance hindi movie which was released on 9 September 2011 from USA and all over. Box office rating of this movie was 6.0. A young man tries to arrange a marriage for his brother, but finds himself falling in love with the chosen fiancée.Director Ali Abbas Zafar, Writer Ali Abbas Zafar and Stars Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif and Ali Zafar | See full cast and crew were main casts and crew of the movie.

shyamshyoshyo
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kayu Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 am

wow this movie is awesomely presented.i love this movie very much.there is tragic, comedy and love story in this movie which i liked the most and there is entertainment in the movie so thanks for sharing this movie.
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:37 am

this movie is not new.you will get couple of vulgar jokes in the first half of the movie which are not new off-course. Now as far the casting of the movie is concerned everyone looks real and acted very well.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 pm

The problem is with the story,its old have seen in many films. IMRAN KHAN and KATRINA looks great in the movie,the real hero of the movie is Ali Zafar oh man he is extra ordinary. watch it if you have nothing else to do apart from wasting your time and off-course i forgot money ..
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by damudarpan Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Now the time comes, my brother's marriage is next week. I wish my brother be Imran in his real deeds and sister in law be like Katrina. Waiting eagerly to see the days.

damudarpan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by kan6o Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 pm

i also watched this movie 7 month ago. Katrina play in this movie better role. we looked comedy role in this movie of Katrina. she is pretty beautiful girl. i like her all movie. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is also like me. So i watched this movie twice time went in cinema hall.
kan6o
kan6o
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 pm

These movie is really very very comedy and i really enjoyed watching these movie and all the characters of the movie are awesome so thanks friend for sharing these movie.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Well this is an average movie for me...The music are rather better than the story and the movie itself.. Still thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down