Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Online earning sources in Nepal

+6
douknowme101
rajani ghimire
sunmool
shrmanoj
umeshvuzel
rishi222
10 posters

Go down

Future of Online earning sources in Nepal Empty Future of Online earning sources in Nepal

Post by rishi222 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Online earning is quite a new job for the general people of Nepal. People can do this jobs by staying at home , office , or at anywhere where network is available. He or she can use his leisure times by doing this type of jobs provided that internet is accessible to the people of remote areas. So government of Nepal must act to provide internet for all general people of Nepal to explore the full use of this potential job.
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Future of Online earning sources in Nepal Empty Re: Future of Online earning sources in Nepal

Post by umeshvuzel Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm

You are right. But as a newbie they should not take money for training. If i am given a chance to train people then i will probably train them for free. I am intrested to make a team and teach people how to earn money online with different ways i know.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Future of Online earning sources in Nepal Empty Re: Future of Online earning sources in Nepal

Post by rishi222 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 pm

I appreciate your view but if you take money from me you have to give me a reason which you must satisfy in order to take money from me.
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 am

Nice information.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmool Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Its impossible to teach all without any payments. Those feees are not highly expensive as we get master card, website and other.

sunmool
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by umeshvuzel Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 am

friend blog is not a web site it's a subdomain. Blogger is free subdomain everybody can make blog and post there. Only .com, .net.,.info are web sites and they cost about $10 to $ 50 a months according to web hosting programmes. and about online job sites i can give you hundreds of web site to earn money. Do you think master card can be bought. go to master card web site you will not see any forms and any other methods to get it there. master card is free of cost. for your information i know how to get a master card but the problem is i haven't a citizenship or passport. If had a passport or driver liscence i would get master card in month. if you want a mastercard for free then email me i will give you idea to get a mastercard for free. And master card is free isn't for sale. Every body can get master card but there is procedure a simple one. If you want a very much information i will give you in next post to do so you have to view my recent posts. But i am little unwell now a days. If we all can make a group then we all get benifit equally trust me. No money to invest.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by umeshvuzel Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:57 am

rishi222 wrote:I appreciate your view but if you take money from me you have to give me a reason which you must satisfy in order to take money from me.

Yes you are right. But i will teach them for free and they do my job i do their by being on same team. That's the way i want to teach and train them. In my programme they earn and i earn too at the same time. This way the programmes should be free. If anyone is intrested to do job with me then i provide them free training by online means and make them earn money by mutual work. This is a little bit complecated.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rajani ghimire Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 pm

OK Then can you tell the methods through which we can take training from you. I am being pessimistic of online earning.Doing hard labor we are paid a little.

rajani ghimire
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by douknowme101 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 pm

is there any scope on online job in nepal i dont think it as a choice Very Happy

douknowme101
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 am

yes i really appreciate with you rishi . Government should provide internet facilities to all over the part of our country so that there won't be any unemployment and for that training should be provide for a week and these is really good in our life.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 am

just providing internet facility to all the people of the country is not sufficient. First there should be proper education given to all the people of our country, not only the education of IT but the academic education which we get here. And side by side they should be in touch with IT too. If all people in our country will do only online jobs then who will be responsible to harvest the crops, making handmade things, exporting our products, etc?
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rnb64 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Yes, you are right and online earning helps to them who are not eligible for any job because of their low education and have creativity ideas.

rnb64
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 pm

yes online jobs is really an advantage for those who don't have good academic qualification. They can take trainings and do the jobs. It will give some earnings to them.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 am

look at here my friend the moderator are typing character less than 100 words it that correct.. we are getting banned for typing less that 100 and they are free to do anything over here.. this is a serious problem..
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 am

I am really confused about working in this forum my friend rockmantra. I think they are not banned because they have a power in this forum.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down