Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure in Mathematics in SLC examinations.

2 posters

Go down

Failure in Mathematics in SLC examinations. Empty Failure in Mathematics in SLC examinations.

Post by rishi222 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

This tine SLC result has been published in time but the percent of students cross over SLC was less than that of previous one. Why this happened this year? What is the cause ? Nobody has the real answer. I think it is false to measure and analysis the cause and effect of SLC result within the valley is absolutely a false one . We have to go through that type of schools where students come school after completing several works at home then only we can analyze the whole matter.
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Failure in Mathematics in SLC examinations. Empty Re: Failure in Mathematics in SLC examinations.

Post by RadhaKrishna Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm

though i am not strongly awared about the cause and reason of slc failure. but from my two year experience on teaching math in slc level i gained one bad things in study. the bad concepts to the students regarding the cheating environment is most effecting the education quality.

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum