Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational.

4 posters

Go down

Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational. Empty Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational.

Post by prakashkhadkachetri Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi, I am new member of Ved International. I don't have much knowledge to this sight. I want to request to all my friends who worked under Ved International to guide me till i am not perfect in this field.Thank you everybody,

prakashkhadkachetri
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational. Empty Re: Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational.

Post by Pari_3393 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 am

Hello This is Laxmi Machamasi from Bhaktapur. We all are new. I think in spite of guiding ,we can co-operate with each other to get common goal.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational. Empty Re: Hellow to every member who works under Vedinternational.

Post by surendragurung Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:54 pm

hello friend my name is surendra gurung and i am from thulobharyang,
swoyambhu.i am new to ved international and have come here hoping
make some money and also make new friends.i hope we can be good
friends here in vedinternational. lets share our knowledge
and help each other. thank you.

surendragurung
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by raj123 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am

Hello I am raj from chabhil kathmandu, You are welcome in this platform. This is an interesting platform where we can share our view, opinion and knowledge. It helps us to increase our experiences and competencies. Welcome to you in this platform. i am enjoying sharing my feeling, ideas, views and knowledge. hope you all are enjoying very well.
raj123
raj123
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down