Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help about points and cash withdrawl.

3 posters

Go down

need help about points and cash withdrawl. Empty need help about points and cash withdrawl.

Post by rahy Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 am

hi every body..i need some information..how is the point we earnd is cashed out at the end of month..and if im unable to recive cash in that day due to some reason..how can i recive it.and what if i m away i mean out of ktm or do i have to come to ved office for cash whthdrawl..yor help is appriciated friends thank u.
rahy
rahy
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

need help about points and cash withdrawl. Empty Re: need help about points and cash withdrawl.

Post by hungry4rknowledge Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 am

You need to have minimum of 100 posts [in a month] for withdrawal request. If you are out of ktm, then you can request payment in alertpay / paypal account.
hungry4rknowledge
hungry4rknowledge
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

need help about points and cash withdrawl. Empty Re: need help about points and cash withdrawl.

Post by Regan capichino Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

yeah you can only request payment when you post minimum 100 post but if you don't request for payment the you wont get cashed in this case the points you earned is shifted for another month.
Regan capichino
Regan capichino
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum