Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its always this difficult at the beginning?

3 posters

Go down

its always this difficult at the beginning? Empty its always this difficult at the beginning?

Post by rahy Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm

hi friends i jst completed my training frm ved international..and i wanna know from the experienced users is it always this difficult at the begining?its a little bit difficult to understand the task i get..some are easy bt some are really out of my head..i know the process and step involved..bt still..it this natural at the begining??
rahy
rahy
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

its always this difficult at the beginning? Empty Re: its always this difficult at the beginning?

Post by daomi Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 am

firt of all welcom in our forum man .and the second things is when you start this job that is the most entertaining job. in this forum their i certain rules and regulation to work . please follow the rule,then you dont need to face any problems.

daomi
Worker
Worker

http://omisportnews4u.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

its always this difficult at the beginning? Empty Re: its always this difficult at the beginning?

Post by Regan capichino Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:24 am

Ved International Discussion Board is such a platform where you can share your views on the related topic so man just follow up the rules i think it's not hard to do so try up man and welcome to this forum. happy earning man.
Regan capichino
Regan capichino
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down