Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i see no body online in the chat box?????

3 posters

Go down

i see no body online in the chat box????? Empty i see no body online in the chat box?????

Post by bewithbikas Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

i have been logging on to the chat box of VED international times and again but found nobody online yet. Is nobody coming online or something problem here. i Think nobody might be online there. i especially expected the mod, super mod and site admin to be online here. Although nothing much. Everybody seem to be busy.

bewithbikas
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

i see no body online in the chat box????? Empty Re: i see no body online in the chat box?????

Post by pzstar Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

it because all the member logged in here are busy in making threads and posting.. they don't have time to get a chat and have fun.. i also some log in to the chat room but dont find any one there..
pzstar
pzstar
Manager
Manager

http://pzstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

i see no body online in the chat box????? Empty Re: i see no body online in the chat box?????

Post by Pravas Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 am

You can post your problem at Support Team Section if it is related with Ved ! If you have still confusion then send a PM to me or any moderator, we will solve your trouble.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum