Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter is dissapearing from now on.

4 posters

Go down

Winter is dissapearing from now on. Empty Winter is dissapearing from now on.

Post by Sau13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm

The days are getting longer and nights shorter. Hope this winter hasn't frozen you. It seems that everyone has just died even my closest friends. No one has replied to my such brilliant posts till now.

Sau13
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Winter is dissapearing from now on. Empty Friends are alive!

Post by marta111 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm

My friend Sau13, winter is disappearing may be from some part of the World but not from the whole World. So what ? we are i.e. all your friends of ved forum have not died yet or they are not frozen at all. No doubt that your post is brilliant! We have something to say. Let me thank you very much for your nice post. Hope you will keep yourself interesting as such. Thanks a lot!

marta111
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Winter is dissapearing from now on. Empty Re: Winter is dissapearing from now on.

Post by Nikunj Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

yeah! friend sau13, i too think winter is disappearing, most good proof is i'm getting to wear half tee-shirts, and days are also getting longer.

Nikunj
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Winter is dissapearing from now on. Empty Re: Winter is dissapearing from now on.

Post by MusicLover Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm

No man, it's still too cold. Even though it's the time to disappear the winter may be due to the effect of global warming. It's still cold and dry.

MusicLover
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum