Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

+2
champved
suraj420505
6 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post by suraj420505 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 am

Hi there!
my name is suraj and i am new member of Ved international. well, Introducing, I have completed my Bachelor in Engineering on computer science from Khwopa Engineering college. Beside these i would like to play musics and watch Movies and all. I am very fun loving guys enjoying all the time and i like living with smile. I have a quote for a life "We don't get what we love so lets love what u get".
suraj420505
suraj420505
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by champved Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am

You are most welcome to ved forum. I m also a new user and don't know much of the organization. hope we will have a good time further. regarding your quote i have some disagreement. it is true that tiem shapes everything but if we don't remain patient and stand against the waves we certainly will be able to create the destiny of us that we want.

champved
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

Warm welcome suraj, it's me laxmi machamasi from Bhaktapur. I am very happy to see a very fresh member here once again. Get cooperated and you will learn more.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by hshrstha Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello Suraj, I would like to warm welcome you to this ved forum. It is one of the great platform for sharing and caring each others views and ideas.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by lava Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello Suraj and Welcome to the ved family. I hope you are enjoying alot by posting all the time. You can post as much as you like. It depend on your mood. And you can keep posting of any topic in the related topic.

lava
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello Suraj , first of all big welcome to VED INT from my heart . Hope you gonna have the wounderful days ahead being with us . Well have a good speed on collecting coins . Goodluck
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum