Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member

5 posters

Go down

Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member  Empty Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member

Post by purnimapaneru Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 am

Hi, I am purnima from chetrapati I am comptly new member in vedfroum .i had studies Med in education planing and management fdrom mahendra ratna campus tachal . Now I have not join any job so i am also join this ved forum.first i fell so difficult.But now i am felling easier than before ,now I am doing more and more pratices than now. I am starting to do ved forum job.still i am not perfect , I have to do more hard work.that why now i want to give thank to vedforum and who makes me able to stand to me myslef.
thanks
purnima

purnimapaneru
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member  Empty Re: Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member

Post by biwake Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

hey friend purnimapaneru a warm welcome to this site. This is the best way of earning from online and also you can learn more things through online. Once again you are welcome.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member  Empty Re: Hello from purnima to all vedfourm member

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome Purnima, this is laxmi machamasi from Bhaktapur. This is a very useful site for earning when we have only a few hours leisure, too.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by hshrstha Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Hellow Purnima you are welcome to this forum for your first visit. We are always ready to help new members like you. It is one of the best platform to make some money by sharing your views and ideas you have.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by lava Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello Purnima and Welcome to the ved family. I hope you are enjoying alot by posting all the time.

lava
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum