Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum?

+2
SumanAayaz
suman1779
6 posters

Go down

What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum? Empty What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum?

Post by suman1779 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

As I am a new member of this forum I want to know from other members how they help the new babie in this forum.

suman1779
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum? Empty Re: What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum?

Post by SumanAayaz Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm

We will of course help you,If you have any problem then you can mail me or discuss with me in chat.After all Ved Int'l is always there to help too.
SumanAayaz
SumanAayaz
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://worldsamazingcreatures.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum? Empty Re: What role are you playing to help new memeber in this forum?

Post by Pravas Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm

ya friend obviously we all will help you, if you have any trouble then you can ask with any member here and if we will not be able for than you can ask with ved support team. But at first i will suggest you read the rules that is most powerful weapon to work here. Good Luck Dear !
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 am

Well of course i am also new but i am trying my best to help new ones here

bhabesh
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by ankitbhat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

same here am also new but i will try to share my knowledge that i have gained so far with other as well
ankitbhat
ankitbhat
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:50 am

I think this is not a question to be asked. We are here together working in this forum , just to help each other and share our knowledge and to earn as well. This way i an helping newbie from a true heart.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down