Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do admins go through our post in Ved forum

4 posters

Go down

Do admins go through our post in Ved forum Empty Do admins go through our post in Ved forum

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm

hey guys just wanted to know that if the admins go through our sights because i can see so many problems unsolved and if admins could go through some of these or have a new top section saying Questions to Admins was available it would be a good help for everyone having problems in ved forum. As well as reduce the risk of getting band or losing points.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Do admins go through our post in Ved forum Empty Re: Do admins go through our post in Ved forum

Post by hshrstha Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah Leander, you are absolutely right that we need immediate support and help for problems faced by a lots of users here. It is better if the ved admin has give some priority to solve the problem.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Do admins go through our post in Ved forum Empty Re: Do admins go through our post in Ved forum

Post by shrsthanit Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah they should at least go through Ved general chat and contact support team section.That would be better.But Members are replying to those problems anyway.Still it would have been better if we were supported by admins and experts.
shrsthanit
shrsthanit
Achiever
Achiever

http://anitshrsth.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Exactly we need some support of the admin 24/7 well that may be too much but just saying all to reduce human error in ved forum we need some kind of support or help well we might get some information wrong some time and due to the misleading post we might even get band or loose points isn't it.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am

You are sharing us a very good idea. I have also posted many problems when i was new but i find them answered by the newbies who really does not know the exact solutions.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum