Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D?

+4
Leander
hshrstha
biwake
bikeshshrestha
8 posters

Go down

Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D? Empty Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D?

Post by bikeshshrestha Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:23 pm

As a recommendation by our sir,I surfed up a ads with two post,but it is not making a point,I don't really get it..Is it the way or i am in a wrong direction..I often tried many times but it didn't make it..
bikeshshrestha
bikeshshrestha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D? Empty Re: Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D?

Post by biwake Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Friend teacher told us to click after every post, it increase the earning of this site. We don't get point for clicking the ads. Teacher told us because if we click the ads site will earn more and the more the earning of site more we earn. As ved international pays us 80% of their earning. So friend click the ads after every 2 post but it will not increase your point.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D? Empty Re: Why don't ads earn a point in V.E.D?

Post by bikeshshrestha Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanx friend, I was not awared up off..Thank for you suggestion...Now i know and i do it for the forum..Thanx again for your support.
bikeshshrestha
bikeshshrestha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Its my pleasure friend and its my job too to tell or teach what i know. It would be better if you also help anyone in this site in their problem. You are always welcome and post if you have any problem to this forum.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by hshrstha Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I don't think that it will increase you point clicking the ad shown in the side bar of this site. You have to purchase VIP to increase the points.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Friend hshrstha the ads shown in the side bar don't increase our point. It will increase the earning of this site and our too. So click the side bar ads after every 2 post.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm

It doesn't increase your point because it is increasing the value that you are getting for the point by those add. So i guess that's the reason for not increasing the point in ad.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by suzytt Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm

thank you so much friend. You have informed me about the fact which I hadn't noticed before. You have share a very useful information which is very important for all the ved forum users.

suzytt
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:54 pm

ya i agree with leander that we don't get point but we get value by clicking the ads. I also think that ads are advertisement and it is not the part of this forum.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by XAVADI Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm

if AD clicking earned point that I would be full of points. anyways encouraging excessive clicking of AD can terminate the affiliates account.

XAVADI
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

hey friends i have already told that clicking ad increase the earning the income of this site and ours also as company share 80% of earning from this site.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicLover Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

I don't know about the ads, do their the provision of ads in this section? And if ads are available to do, then how will it increase the point? It'll inversely deduct the point for advertising.

MusicLover
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by sas0079 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you my friends at last i came to knew after reading your views that we cannot earn points by clicking on the advertisement but by clicking on it we can gain the importance of our Vedforum site.So i think we should click the advertisement on odd points to gain the reputation of our site which means we can gain more money out of our points.Thank you.

sas0079
Newbies
Newbies

http://mesabin0079@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down