Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does ved forum check

+4
hshrstha
shrsthanit
biwake
Leander
8 posters

Go down

Does ved forum check  Empty Does ved forum check

Post by Leander Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 am

I have gone through the forum and found so many copy paste in it just a general question.Is it so we can copy paste from web pages.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Does ved forum check  Empty Re: Does ved forum check

Post by biwake Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:05 am

No we can copy and paste form web pages in this page. It is out of the rule of this forum. If you do so and admin found that you are coping and pasting then you will be banned according to rule of vedforum. So be careful.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Well anyways mine are pure own thoughts so am not worried about that but i went to some of the post that i felt was interesting and i view them in other forum too. And i found out that ved forum had the same copy of that forum post so.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by shrsthanit Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 am

Ah..no I don't think copying and pasting from other web pages are not allowed here.I'm not sure but check the rule again.I'm gonna do that.But even than who can know for sure that we have copied the post from other websites.They cannot go through all the websites.So its 100% safe.I have found many posts here like that.Just the job of ctrl+c and ctrl+v.In fact i did one too in the movie section.
You can even copy paste the earlier post just making some changes.But if you copied it as it is then you are in problem.
shrsthanit
shrsthanit
Achiever
Achiever

http://anitshrsth.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 am

Yes friend i support you that they cannot go through all the websites but i don't think that copying is 100% safe. Their is risk of doing so as we have violet the rule. So be careful while coping.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by hshrstha Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello friends copy paste is strictly prohibited here. This discussion is made for your own views and ideas to share with new friends.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

hey friend hshrstha i agree with you that copy and paste is strictly prohibited in this forum and this forum is to discuss about a thing about in our view and idea. So friend don't copy and paste in this forum.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

shrsthanit wrote:Ah..no I don't think copying and pasting from other web pages are not allowed here.I'm not sure but check the rule again.I'm gonna do that.But even than who can know for sure that we have copied the post from other websites.They cannot go through all the websites.So its 100% safe.I have found many posts here like that.Just the job of ctrl+c and ctrl+v.In fact i did one too in the movie section.
You can even copy paste the earlier post just making some changes.But if you copied it as it is then you are in problem.

Well shrsthanit i think you are totally wrong about the fact "They cannot go through all the websites". Well i guess you don't know about 'copyscape' just go in Google and type this word out and check it out hopefully you will get the answer to you 100% safe.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:58 am

ya friend leander i have watched the site and i am surprised that it shows it is copied or not and also it shows from which it was copied. Thank you so much friend for sharing such an important thing.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shrsthanit Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Leander I do know about it.But seems like you misunderstood.Its more like I failed to explain.There are people with 2000 and more posts and there are many people in this forum so how many web pages are there to check?We(we were together in the class) were told in the class that there are 5 checkers in this forum remember.So checking all those webpages is I think impossible.
Besides somethings are just to be copied and paste like the lyrics in the music topic.I don't even think they would check all the content like that.
Anyway,If they check then I'm a goner and so are many others.So you can play safe and fair if you want to.That's your choice.
I hope you'll be reading the reply.
shrsthanit
shrsthanit
Achiever
Achiever

http://anitshrsth.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Haha well true i say "precaution is better then cure." well that's the reason i was asking about this because i saw all copy paste in the music section too. Well i don't know if that is allowed in ved forum. Need to find out about this from ved itself. Exactly my point you've told there are thousand's of post everyday and am wondering if all they are checked. All the best dude and happy posting.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha well true i say "precaution is better then cure." well that's the reason i was asking about this because i saw all copy paste in the music section too. Well i don't know if that is allowed in ved forum. Need to find out about this from ved itself. Exactly my point you've told there are thousand's of post everyday and am wondering if all they are checked. All the best dude and happy posting.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm

hi dude well it might have been i misunderstood you too. but being in the save side is better i guess because each points count out here. And ya exactly i was wondering about the music section. Need to talk when i visit in ved next time.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by suzytt Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 pm

For the safe practice just copy and paste the post from any of the site you retrieve the information and make a slight change in the words or sentences. I'm sure there won't be any problem.

suzytt
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi buddy well may be i have or i got the wrong idea what you were trying to put across. Anyways yes, the Movie and Music section has a lot of copy paste and i was wondering what happens to them is their points deducted or are the y banned. well play safe that's all i got for you.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Ya friend shrsthanit you are right that there are people with 2000 post and only 5 checkers in this forum but if they suspect that the post is copied than it may result very bad.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Well now i have started to think that there are only 2 checkers in this forum because the announcement are only done by 2 people making me think that there are only 2 person checking this forum guys.
Leander
Leander
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Ya friend leander i also agree and support you but i am not sure that their are only two checkers. May be their are more checkers of this forum. I have also heard that their are more checker in this forum.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 am

First: Coping from other sites not allowed.
Second: If you found any topic that has been copied than you can report it to moderators.
Third: If found, user will be punished according to rules and it may be permanent ban too.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm

No, we cannot copy paste from web pages. If the moderators find such posts, they may be banned. It is not necessary to do what others do.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes friend i agree and support you that we can't copy and paste from web pages and if it is found than moderators may banned us.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicLover Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Maybe the forum is not getting time to go through the posts. There are so many post per day. How could they check?

MusicLover
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum