Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we use another mic********* account

3 posters

Go down

Can we use another mic********* account  Empty Can we use another mic********* account

Post by Abhinavuser123 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 am

I have sumbitted 20 tasks in a week now can i do more work than that because every time i click I HAVE COMPLETED THIS TASK it follows me to the reputation page of mic********* so what can i do i thought of an idea that just try build up a new account can i do that or will i be banned from it if i use another new IP address
Abhinavuser123
Abhinavuser123
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Can we use another mic********* account  Empty Re: Can we use another mic********* account

Post by hshrstha Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 pm

You can't do more job in the same account. It is not sure that all proof you have submitted is correct and get paid. So you must wait for the approved and start new job.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Can we use another mic********* account  Empty Re: Can we use another mic********* account

Post by Abhinavuser123 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

i was asking to use another mic********* account to create a new can i do that or not just want a verification from you guys please reply
Abhinavuser123
Abhinavuser123
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 am

If you can use the account changing ip than you can but if admin finds that you are using multiple account your all account gets terminated. So, be careful.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum