Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second and Third payment with big bang

+19
seemasah123
brayan.karki
linusxrstha
Amanlx
biwake
Suwalendro_vinci
rajeevpantha
bikeshshrestha
anilmaharjan
Poojadngol
Najar2008
Pooja12
mayx181992
prindra
ayushsrk
Pravas
rashmi007
hshrstha
HipHopper
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second and Third payment with big bang Empty Second and Third payment with big bang

Post by HipHopper Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 am

VED ROCKS
To be very true, I was losing faith in VED in terms of payment. When I checked my Alertpay this morning, I was kinda surprised. Thank you very much for making me wrong. Its my great privilege to be apart of this organisation.
For newbies checking this section, I think you got more reason to work here. Finally, keep working and try make this forum clean(without spam) and educational as possible.
Here's the proof via. Alertpay.
Second and Third payment with big bang Paymen11

Last edited by hiphopper on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for image)
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Second and Third payment with big bang Empty Re: Second and Third payment with big bang

Post by hshrstha Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am

Congratulation friend you got your real payment. It is really encouraged to join and work for new members. Thanks for posting your payment proof here.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Second and Third payment with big bang Empty Re: Second and Third payment with big bang

Post by rashmi007 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

i have never received my payment before,now it is time i should get the payment of october...shall i visit office?if yes,what other things i need to take with me to get the payment

rashmi007
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:10 am

rashmi 007
it also depends on the mode of payment you requested,if you have chose alertpay then wait for a while, if not, if its cash call em up and ask them when u can be there. U actually need no papper work to get the payment @ the office. U can prove them by logging in if necessary.
HipHopper
HipHopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravas Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Congratulation Friend for your huge payment! Keep it up and earn more in future.
@rashmi007-You can call at office or visit to know about the payment process.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushsrk Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:21 am

Congratulations hiphopper after all the posts that you have made.And that payment is a real big bang as I and many of my friends have not cashed out even once. Very Happy
ayushsrk
ayushsrk
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by prindra Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 am

congrat. friend
prindra
prindra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hshrstha Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am

Congratulation friend you got the payment from Ved. It is really great work you done here and got the payment.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by mayx181992 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

but your payment proof shows that its a payment of 12/7/2011 that means the payment of july i dnt think its a payment proof of october... well i wish u ll upload the proof of october so that it ll encourage me to work over here. thank you.
mayx181992
mayx181992
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooja12 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 am

i have no idea why you people are so happy receiving payments...i mean the truth is we are all wasting our time maybe like a couple of works from a day or two working hastily just for receiving the payment of small amount..

when i visited the office for the very first time, i have been told that anyone shall received the payment of maybe rs. 1500 just simply by receiving training from the institution but the result is not as i along with others have expected..it has been more than two weeks and i have earned just rs. 190 somewhere in between it. i now believe that this institution has just been wasting our time and moreover effort..

so i would be very grateful if any one of you would solve my queries......

Pooja12
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:24 pm

@pooja
understandable query dear but you have to keep in mind that this is not the pro job we are doing here. I sit down for few hours a day and this helps me to clear the Internet bills and a lil pocket money, focus on your career first, still if your thinking this is a waste of time then suit yourself. Afterall, There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
HipHopper
HipHopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

@Pooja12 Is it like this? You want your payment without working. This is the earning of one platform that have been provided to you. You still have 4 more platform to work. No effort No earning, we have made it clear to you at the beginning too.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poojadngol Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Najar2008 wrote:@Pooja12 Is it like this? You want your payment without working. This is the earning of one platform that have been provided to you. You still have 4 more platform to work. No effort No earning, we have made it clear to you at the beginning too.

no najar its not like that..u ppl first give great expectations saying we get work and earn money but after joining we dont get any work in any of the four websites which you call it as a platform so what do you think i shall give you thanks for it?? you ban me every time but frankly speaking i am not interested in posting any post in this forum and earning money..the money that i have received by posting in this forum and had been banned from my various accounts you better take it yourself..

Poojadngol
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by anilmaharjan Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 am

Yes Pooja, you are right. Its like waste of time as we do more effort and invest time but get less which is not even secured in terms of payment and in terms of job continuity.So i guess ved forum needs to act something different to win the trust and dedication from the students and new coming students.
anilmaharjan
anilmaharjan
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by bikeshshrestha Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Hey congrats dude!! Its really an real transcript of Alertpay account and a huge amount..Its really making me enthusiastic to post a tons.....
bikeshshrestha
bikeshshrestha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 am

anilmaharjan wrote:Yes Pooja, you are right. Its like waste of time as we do more effort and invest time but get less which is not even secured in terms of payment and in terms of job continuity.So i guess ved forum needs to act something different to win the trust and dedication from the students and new coming students.

We are always in favor of our members. Unless you won't give effort you never wins. And the another things, why can't we labor hard. Simply think who can give you $0.60 per hour.
Calculation:
Payment for full time that is 8 hours:
1 day earning: $4.8
1 months : $144

(No boundries of time that means you can earn more.) This is just a calculation of ved forum. what about others.

Is there any organization in your country that gives you freedom to work and the money too.

Beside this its your wish what to do.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Second and Third payment with big bang Empty new

Post by rajeevpantha Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 pm

I am new at this organization and its kind of frustrating when we cant make enough money. The jobs with higher payments like PR jobs need our own webpage. So can you tell me how to make me higher money and also need to know about pay per post and also need help for removing this frustration.
rajeevpantha
rajeevpantha
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwalendro_vinci Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Pooja12 wrote:i have no idea why you people are so happy receiving payments...i mean the truth is we are all wasting our time maybe like a couple of works from a day or two working hastily just for receiving the payment of small amount..

when i visited the office for the very first time, i have been told that anyone shall received the payment of maybe rs. 1500 just simply by receiving training from the institution but the result is not as i along with others have expected..it has been more than two weeks and i have earned just rs. 190 somewhere in between it. i now believe that this institution has just been wasting our time and moreover effort..

so i would be very grateful if any one of you would solve my queries......

well agreed that we need to spend more time here to get more earning so in my opinion, it depends on us how we take this work as.
If we take it as boring it may take more time and if we give more time with interest we can earn much more, isnt it ? Smile

Suwalendro_vinci
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://www.surfingforearning.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Congratulation friend for your huge payment from ved forum. It is really encouraging me to work hard on this site and earn more on this site. Thank you so much for sharing your payment.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanlx Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 am

Congratulation, It it true that ved paid you this all money. I cant believe but who did you knew that ved paid you. Did ved called you or messaged ? Question And who many points is equal to$1 is this proff are correct. But i cant belive.
Amanlx
Amanlx
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by linusxrstha Mon May 14, 2012 4:55 pm

congrats dude! u got d payment...

linusxrstha
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by brayan.karki Mon May 14, 2012 5:24 pm

wow you have a great and big bang payment by ved that's why ved rock.it a big payment of ved
brayan.karki
brayan.karki
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by seemasah123 Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 am

yes you are right pooja12.i am also suffering same problem as you.in very first in ved office sir told me that i can earn rs.6000 if i work minimum 2 hours a day but i m working since september and till now i haven't earn rs.6000 also.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by shahprakash Sat May 26, 2012 7:10 pm

fanatasticcc....

shahprakash
Newbies
Newbies

http://www.paisanepal.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen55555 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Congratulation friend you have got great earning from ved forum you are nice working in this site i will be better earning in future.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next