Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Ved international forums in my view

5 posters

Go down

About Ved international forums in my view Empty About Ved international forums in my view

Post by Gagan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I am a Computer seeker last 10 years. I use the internet for fun and gambling ,but it is my bad habits that makes me less knowledgeable rather then export in Computer field. Ved international forum site is the best place where we can share our computer knowledge and solve our personal and other subject matter. I am happy because i am a member of vedforum. In Ved international we can found experts suggestion and training about the computer and most important thing is that it teaches us about the information technology like Internet suffering . Lets rock the world friends

Gagan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

About Ved international forums in my view Empty Re: About Ved international forums in my view

Post by surendragurung Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 am

yes man you are absolutely right . ved international is the best place in the internet world where you can make friends earn money and also learn new things.

surendragurung
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

About Ved international forums in my view Empty Re: About Ved international forums in my view

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Yes friends! Ved International forms our good habit of utilizing time for learning and widening our knowledge than chatting with friends and unnecessary gamblings.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by raj123 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Sure Ganga, I am also same as you. If we had know about the organization before 2 years i would be earned and been perfect in this field. But the time we could get before. I am not sad that either sooner or later i got a chance like this.
raj123
raj123
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushsrk Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 am

Yes you are absolutely true this ved is such a great platform to engage yourselves in your free times.This can help you gain information and also some income.
ayushsrk
ayushsrk
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum