Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+2
Rupesh Shrestha
Gagan
6 posters

Go down

Introduction  Empty Introduction

Post by Gagan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Hello Everybody, My name is Gagan Singh Lama from Khanalthok VDC-7, Kavrepalanchok, Bagmati Zone, Nepal. I am working in Yeti Mountain Gear Pvt Ltd, which is at Tridevimarg, Thamel, Kathmandu. My hobbies are reading books, Watch Television and play with computer. Computer games is my first interested subject matter. I am always happy when i serve the poor people rounding somewhere even near to me. At lastly,I want to suggest those who are drugs user " Drugs Gives You Pleasure But Kills !!!". Anyone who have hobby to serve poor people can be my friends.

Gagan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Introduction  Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Rupesh Shrestha Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi gagan this is me Rupesh shrestha from bhaktapur. Welcome to this forum and have fun here. Keep posting nice topics and discuss more. Have great days onwards.

Rupesh Shrestha
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by raj123 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 pm

hi friends my name is raj sharma and i am from chabhil kathmandu. i am a new member in this ved organization. according to my experience i found ved international a very emerging concept for us and we can share our views, opinions and knowledge without any cost so please keep sharing those things in appropriate format specified by ved international that that reduces the chances for being banned and consume our time in productive sector. i also would like to recommend those friend who post very short that not to post in short sentence because we should not post against rules and regulations of organization to increase our accuracy.
raj123
raj123
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 am

Hello Gagan , this is me Laxmi Machamasi from Bhaktapur. Thanks for sharing your hobbies. I also love to spent time working in computer. That's why , i am here working with you.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by mysuhan Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 am

Hi gagan singh how are you there? I am Mitra Shrestha from baneswor, kathmandu. Nice to see you here. We can share and care each others views and ideas.

mysuhan
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 am

hello gagan ji welcome to ved forum and hope that you will have a happy earning from the ved forum and wish you best of luck for the posting and post as per rules and regulations.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum