Ved International Discussion Board

Minimum criteria for request Payment

Go down

Minimum criteria for request Payment Empty Minimum criteria for request Payment

Post by Najar2008 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 am

We the team has decided not to pay the users who have less than 100 post in a month. So, to request payments you need to have at least 100 post in a month. If your post count reaches less than 100 in this month, it will turn over to next months post count.

We believe that who will give their effort to the work will easily beat this criteria And it is beneficial to all users because it helps in increasing per point amount too.

All the payments are made through Alertpay and Paypal to International users and for Nepali users they need to collect cash from Ved International Education (P) Ltd.

Work Hard Earn High

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minimum criteria for request Payment Empty Re: Minimum criteria for request Payment

Post by pzstar on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

Payment is made in the multiple of 100 post as far as i understood it. and the remaining post will be transferred to next month.. am i right?
pzstar
pzstar
Manager
Manager

http://pzstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Minimum criteria for request Payment Empty Re: Minimum criteria for request Payment

Post by Najar2008 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Its exactly not like that but the user with below 100 post in a months wont be paid and the users with above 100 post in a months get paid for all the points they earned.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

ya good criteria good for people who are hard worker

bhabesh
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by xanxeeb on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 pm

This month is going to be ended soon if we have reached our minimum requirements for our payments then when should we receive uor payments?
xanxeeb
xanxeeb
Achiever
Achiever

http://xanxeeb.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 am

We are planning to issue all the cash before 15th of Next months. Lets hope we will be able to do so.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravas on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 am

Sure Admin, all our best wishes are with you and your team. God Bless your team and your hard work, surely you will be able to do what you want.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaurav_Rawat on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 am

Well a good criteria and easy to get cashout in here so all can get it [minimum cashout]
If we do hardwork post good quality threads we will surely get 100 post in a month easily.
Gaurav_Rawat
Gaurav_Rawat
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rujanshrestha10 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

Oh, that's a good idea to increase the post in Ved International Forum. It may surely help for the user to share their problems and get more information through the post.

rujanshrestha10
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

no dear rujanshrestha10 that's not idea to increase post that is the idea to pay for active members and be secure from spammers.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ujjwalthakur41 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 am

Yes it will help us to share our problems and get helped from admin, moderator or from active members.
ujjwalthakur41
ujjwalthakur41
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by prempukar on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 pm

yes it is good and interested also. from this easily we can earn money by using our extra over time. i am happy.

prempukar
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

if we dont get sucess to get 100post than what will happen to our post

bhabesh
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by deepak0127 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

wow i like it so we ved student can collect our earning from office. that's grate.

deepak0127
Achiever
Achiever

http://deepak-computerandtechnology.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lingaypauldar on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

Admin wrote:We the team has decided not to pay the users who have less than 100 post in a month. So, to request payments you need to have at least 100 post in a month. If your post count reaches less than 100 in this month, it will turn over to next months post count.

We believe that who will give their effort to the work will easily beat this criteria And it is beneficial to all users because it helps in increasing per point amount too.

All the payments are made through Alertpay and Paypal to International users and for Nepali users they need to collect cash from Ved International Education (P) Ltd.

Work Hard Earn High
Thanks for the info. Now that I know, I will work hard so as to get payment every end of the month. Thanks, admin. Hope this will grow very fast. It's for all of us.

lingaypauldar
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by hellom on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It will be now easy for the members to request their earned money.

hellom
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by deepak0127 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 am

If our post is more then hundred we can request for payment or not or we have to wait for the end of month i am confused please make me clear sir.

deepak0127
Achiever
Achiever

http://deepak-computerandtechnology.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bewithbikas on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

What else if in the current month i have only 5o posts and in the next month i make other 5o posts. Can i get paid in the next month for my 100 posts. Will my unpaid posts and points be carried forward to next month? please make it clear

bewithbikas
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by bewithbikas on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 am

ya this is better and for sure Ved is going to be a very large team for sure helping unemployed to get jobs and increasing the quality and reputation of online jobs.All the best for other many centuries.

bewithbikas
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum