Ved International Discussion Board

Is there technical problem with Ved?

Go down

Is there technical problem with Ved? Empty Is there technical problem with Ved?

Post by richmeud99 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 pm

In this month of October, i have not seen new announcement for payment proof. I have not seen or no announcement is posted from admin of Vedforum. I am really surprised that no admin team have not posted any information but why?
Is there technical problem?

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Is there technical problem with Ved? Empty Re: Is there technical problem with Ved?

Post by fishyfrens on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 am

their domain has been expired so this may be because of this.even some of friends who request the payment of the September did not get their payment until now when they went to ved office then they say the domain has expired.i heard this when i ask one of the friend who sent the payment request of the Sept. now i think posting in this forum may be wasted.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Is there technical problem with Ved? Empty Re: Is there technical problem with Ved?

Post by HipHopper on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 am

fishyfrens wrote:their domain has been expired so this may be because of this.even some of friends who request the payment of the September did not get their payment until now when they went to ved office then they say the domain has expired.i heard this when i ask one of the friend who sent the payment request of the Sept. now i think posting in this forum may be wasted.

Actually such problem occurs accidently not always!! If you really think that posting here is a waste then why are you still in here!! If you are so pissed off, leave the forum but you have not right to dominate this forum!!

and richmeud99 there was some technical problem due to which this site was closed nearly half a month so there isn't payment request this time!! But no worries this time when you request payment you will have more points by which you will earn more!! Be patient and active!! THANK YOU!
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

i hope you are right and we will be paid for what we have done in this forum.hope this forum will be open soon and they will not make any of the user sad.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Hey mr moderator you have no right to talk to any person like that.. Its their right to get the payment and we work soo hard at these forum and don't get the payment any one will get pissed.. Being a moderator doesn't makes u the owner..
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 pm

The information about the domain expiration has not been given to any of the workers, what do u say about that Mr. moderator..
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:18 pm

thanks for supporting me Mr. rockmantra. now i think we will not gone paid before dashain. i worked in previous month so hard to get high amount of payment in dashain. so sad.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:07 am

It's mine pleasure yar.. if the domain expires and the admin says it happens for sometime only then it sould be fixed by now or it should be informed to us about it in the announcement box. i am not being happy with this forum.please site admin fix these problem soon
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:54 pm

i want to know when will the payment be made?
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm

i also want to know that when the payment of all our hard work is going to given to us. if they are not going to pay then they better make it clear it in this forum so all user can be aware of it.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 am

yeah i am also so sad due to the problem of the this site as i am also planing to withdrew the money but. ok keep on working.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 am

rockmantra wrote:The information about the domain expiration has not been given to any of the workers, what do u say about that Mr. moderator..

Yes you are right but I guess you are forgetting that I too being a moderator is a worker here!! I too has worked so many hours and months in order to earn as well as get this position and also let me make it clear to you that I haven't got payment since 2+ months!! I too am pissed off but this doesn't mean that you can say anything or offence the forum!!
HipHopper
HipHopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am

Guys!! I know many of you are thinking about the request payment since last few months!! And I am really sorry to say you that I too am not informed about it!! Hope the administrator soon resolve this problem, till then please be patient and active Thank you!! Smile
HipHopper
HipHopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am

hey guys i want to know will they gona pay for the money of the micro workers if we go to the office.i think i have to withdraw from that site.i just want to know will they help to withdraw from that sites.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 am

In my view guys there is no any response from the any high profiled member of the ved forum so in my view i think that we are not getting the payment from these site.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 am

now i also have think that this site is not going to pay us because their main domain ved international.com has be expired.so they are not earning from the site and we are not getting the payment
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:03 pm

dear friends i have received a good news that the payment will be made to us at this comming sunday so, if u guys want some money than you can join me to go to the office to take out your payment.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 am

is it true that they are going to paying us for the post that we have posted. but i am still not Eligible what about that are they going to pay me too or not.is this site gone run again. as the first i came here
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

this forum is of no use to us from now and the payment will be made to us this comming sunday.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum