Ved International Discussion Board

problem with the font on the sited of ved forum

Go down

problem with the font on the sited of ved forum Empty problem with the font on the sited of ved forum

Post by fishyfrens on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:29 pm

when i go to the ved forum the font size was 10 and it really does not matter with other sites.is it a problem with my browser or this sites help me please due to this i can not see and post in this forum.i hope you will guide me to tackle with this problem.when i go to other sites the font was normal but only in ved forum the size of the font was 10px what to do.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

problem with the font on the sited of ved forum Empty Re: problem with the font on the sited of ved forum

Post by pranish_stha on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 pm

keep on clicking ctrl + '+' to zoom in until it reaches to the appropriate size that you need to work with. That's really simple.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

problem with the font on the sited of ved forum Empty Re: problem with the font on the sited of ved forum

Post by fishyfrens on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Yesterday one of my friend told after i share this problem with him.and it was as you say.anyway thanks for your reply also. nobody did reply on this post.may be they are busy in making money than helping.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 pm

yes brother I am happy that I could help you regarding your problem. Any further questions then post a problem in this section.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by seemasah123 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:55 pm

its very simple just click ctrl++ to increase the size.and its not like that no one reply you may be they didn't see this report section.don't worry report your problems and sure you will get solution too.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down