Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have all the sent message in the outbox

2 posters

Go down

i have all the sent message in the outbox Empty i have all the sent message in the outbox

Post by sujin007 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 pm

I have been sending urls to the given address but it goes and stays in the outbox. The other friends also send me the PM and when I reply it goes out in the outbox. I'm just scared that my messages haven't been sent yet. does it happen to all or just happening to me only?
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i have all the sent message in the outbox Empty Re: i have all the sent message in the outbox

Post by pranish_stha Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am

Yes its the same.The messages that you send to others will goto outbox and that you receive will goto inbox. As simple as that. This is same like in your mobile phone and other email websites.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i have all the sent message in the outbox Empty Re: i have all the sent message in the outbox

Post by sujin007 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Nope. It stays in the Sent box. just the failed ones stays in the outbox. well thanks for that reply. and how can we increase our points and get the banner. I just cant get succeeded.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 pm

You don't have to increase your points to get the banner. Once contact with the ved office and they might help you.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down