Ved International Discussion Board

Should i have to click skip ad or not?

Go down

Should i have to click skip ad or not? Empty Should i have to click skip ad or not?

Post by Niraj 666 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 am

After five point, when i open one link from sponsor link, it show the Spik ad bottom. Now should i have to click on spik ad bottom for coping link or not? I am in confuse, Please help me.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Should i have to click skip ad or not? Empty Re: Should i have to click skip ad or not?

Post by pranish_stha on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Yes you need to click the skip ads button and at last you will be redirected to the site of sponsor links.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Should i have to click skip ad or not? Empty Re: Should i have to click skip ad or not?

Post by fishyfrens on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am

but i don't think so and i did not click the skip buttom.it was not said by the teacher when i learn the course a year ago.it was not also 5 times but the tenth times at that time due to gap of long time the rules are came in the forum.i have to learn the new rules again to get my payment.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

Are you sure about this Mr fishyfrens? Till now I am doing the same thing and by doing this, I got the eligible banner also.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 pm

i am not sure about that because i never visit the ved again after i complete my course.and i have learn the course a year ago.due to the time difference the rules may be change.sorry for that.and i ask you that did we have to click skip ad or not.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

You have to click the skip ads button and only send the urls to the admin. If you don't skip ads then the admin will not get what he wants.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:39 am

and i heard we have to sent the links to admin through pm and if so which link we have to sent,is it the link of the page which contain skip ad or the page after the clicking skip ad.i hope you will give suggestion.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am

yeah which ever you clicks the sponsor links,if the skip button is there you should have to skip then only the links which needs the ved forum through pm.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 am

Yes you have to click the skip ads until you are landed to the home page of any sites.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Yes you must have to click skip ad button and you have to send the url that you get after clicking skip ad button.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum