Ved International Discussion Board

sending pm even after being eligible

Go down

sending pm even after being eligible Empty sending pm even after being eligible

Post by pranish_stha on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 am

I have just contacted with the ved office and they said that we still need to send sponsor links to the admin even after being eligible. But they didn't guide me properly and cut the phone. So I want to know how many urls should we have to send to the admin at one time and after how many posts.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

sending pm even after being eligible Empty Re: sending pm even after being eligible

Post by fishyfrens on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

i think they have to guide us properly because we are working for their forum so they must keep guide us.they did not also reply on our email to them.they did not also reply on the post of section 'report a problem'. i think they don't care us.they only care us in their office.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

sending pm even after being eligible Empty Re: sending pm even after being eligible

Post by ram111 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm

O so we should have to sent the links to admins after being eligible. ok then we should have to sent the links but without proper guidance how we can know more about the our ved family ? plz do help us who know about our problems. thank you.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes we should be given online and offline contacts to work in this forum but the admins are not caring about our mails and messages.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum