Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i m comfused about the payment and the url

5 posters

Go down

i m comfused about the payment and the url Empty i m comfused about the payment and the url

Post by swikritipradhan Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 am

The problem is that i know that after every 5 comment we need to save one urlof one sponser. and it takes 7 days to become eligible. so i want to know that till 7 day we cannot or we are not allowed to send url in najar 2008 or prindra so we have to keep the url saved or we need to do something of that url till 7 days. and if we share 10000 post then will i get 10000 rs after getting eligible band on the given date. or there will be deduction

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i m comfused about the payment and the url Empty Re: i m comfused about the payment and the url

Post by ujwalbro72 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

Yes, I have the same problem .I can't understand the process here whether to send the links copy the links cut the links and ow my head hurts.Don know what to do..Anyone experienced please help.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i m comfused about the payment and the url Empty Re: i m comfused about the payment and the url

Post by ram111 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 am

hey dude dont be confused. you should first copy the links and then paste or save it to notepad and then you should have to sent it to admins thirough pm.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:24 am

Nowadays they are not exceptin the links through pm .It says not allowed for new members for seven days what does that mean.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:46 pm

what does this admin and pm means i dont understand about this clearly. I didnot understand did you mean go to you have no msg and send to najar2008 and prindra or something else

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kan6o Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 pm

you should better you contract to ved office and they give clearly information about your problems.
kan6o
kan6o
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Con't be so much confused swikritipradhan and ujwalbro72. Yes you can't send pm to the admin until you are 7 days old in this forum. Till that day, you can keep posting and after you can send the pm, then make 5 posts and send urls to the admin through pm.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down