Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter

5 posters

Go down

Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter Empty Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter

Post by Khowpa Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

After being pushed back successfully three times, the chickens have regrouped and are preparing their most sinister weapon yet.Like all the Chicken Invaders edition, this one did not failed. In fact it got better! It's a game with animals but no farming involved. Some levels are very tricky and other times a lot of clicking.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter Empty Re: Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter

Post by ujwalbro72 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

This is the most fun game I've ever played.This game is simple though very interesting.I love how the Chicken makes sound.It's so funny .Thanks a lot for the post.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter Empty Re: Chicken Invaders 4 - Ultimate Omelette Easter

Post by Aveeyasha Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

I really love to play this game. Every time i am playing it times just fly's by and i think i just started. It is simple though sometimes has hard parts but i just play double if i can't get through. Thank you very much for sharing this game through this thread. Keep on sharing more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Chicken Invaders 4 is truly an amazing game and I have played it like more than hundred times and I still love to play this stuff. I liked this game and its concept it is so catchy.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sthluba Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

yeah friend it was awesome. i really enjoyed it very much.
sthluba
sthluba
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down