Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to request payment through alertpay

5 posters

Go down

how to request payment through alertpay Empty how to request payment through alertpay

Post by pranish_stha Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 am

I have requested a payoneer mastercard and it will be delivered on 3dr sept and I don't have the pin number rifgt now. So can I use alert pay to transfer money to my master card later on even if I don't have the pin number right now?
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

how to request payment through alertpay Empty Re: how to request payment through alertpay

Post by sweetypie1234 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 pm

i am also new member i didnot request payment till noew ,so i hope ved forum office will help u to provide mastercard and u will get pin no when u get master card.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

how to request payment through alertpay Empty Re: how to request payment through alertpay

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

no, actually I have requested mastercard from odesk and it is approved but I can't get the pin no. until it is delivered to me. And it will be delivered only on 3rd sept.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by prindra Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Yes you can request the payment through Payza( alertpay).For this you can visit the office and take cash from office.Use the office transaction to withdraw the money you earn.
prindra
prindra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 pm

You are requested to visit the office once to know more about it.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 pm

thank you moderators for the suggestion. But I want to know if I can send my money to alertpay(payza) and take my money after few months when I want. I can just earn $10 permonth and thats equal to 900. And After making lots money and saving it on alertpay, I want to withdraw money.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:36 am

yeah i want to also know the process of withdrawing the money through the alertpay(payza).so please help us thank you.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

And please post the exchange that is provided by the office when we request payment through alertpay ok admin. I want to be crystal clear about this thing.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 am

@ pranish i think it will be @75 per 1 dollar ,because e commerce told me when i am getting paper isgn to there.it should be minimum @75 per dollar but in outside it is @89.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 am

Yes but I had heard from one user that it pays us at the exchange rate of $1 = Rs 65. Lets ask the ved office first about this thing.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 am

may be before when the exchange rate is low but we should not acept this they should take commision 2or 3 rupess that is too much .now a days exchange rate is 89 and why we should take in @65 .
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Yes this is the problem with the payment. Lets first contact with the ved office and then we will discuss. If you get the information then please post here ok and if I know then I will post.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down