Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Of Video Games

Go down

History Of Video Games Empty History Of Video Games

Post by zxanrocks Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 am

Some problems are solved over a cup of coffee and some go on for decades without any sign of resolution. The reason may be that a solution can not be found or possibly that too many solutions are established. The ongoing argument of whether video games are good or bad for society is a clear example. Opponents believe they are a bad contribution to society while proponents believe they are a necessary and supportive addition to society.
"William Higinbotham, who in 1958 created a game called Tennis for Two…" (The Beginning), is the one credited for the invention of the video game. At this stage in time, this new innovation did not spark much interest with the public. "Computer and video games themselves did not become part of the popular culture until the late 1970's" (The Beginning). Death Race, which came out in 1976, "…became one of the first controversial video games" (Controversy) to come out to the public. The purpose of the game was to run down gremlins while driving a vehicle. This type of entertainment was new and "uncomfortable.

zxanrocks
Achiever
Achiever

http://www.iamprashant-computer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

History Of Video Games Empty Re: History Of Video Games

Post by zxanrocks Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:56 am

video game is one of my favourite and i used to play it lot but now i did not get time very much but playing it is very fun and interesting.

zxanrocks
Achiever
Achiever

http://www.iamprashant-computer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down