Ved International Discussion Board

Moderators Application Opened

Go down

Moderators Application Opened Empty Moderators Application Opened

Post by Najar2008 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 am

Those who are familiar with this forum and can moderate in a proper way can send your application to me through reply of this thread. Just mention the following things in your application.
Name:
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board?
Tell one of the best ability you have.
Why you should be selected as moderator?

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderators Application Opened Empty Re: Moderators Application Opened

Post by bishalnaf on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Name: Bishal Rijal

I want to be moderator so that i can make discussion board more effective and one of the best. I want this forum to be one of the best and good earning site in near future. And for this all member along with moderator and admin need to be hard working on there position.

I remain update with almost everything happening around this world from the means of internet, television and 10 newspaper daily along with other magazine. Also i have Knowledge in online jobs along with forum sites and have been earning on them.

Moderator are selected so that the discussion board will remain clean and well disciplined under the rules and terms mentioned on the forum by admin. If i got the chance i would encourage all the good member and suggest other member for better performance. I think aim of this forum is to be top listed forum soon and needs good moderator and workers with better performance but also i don't claim for moderator as the world is vast and Ved international has provided good education along with online knowledge to many there can be other too many capable for this moderator

Last edited by bishalnaf on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
bishalnaf
bishalnaf
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazpa on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Name: Sanjay Prajapati

Well, I would like to offer myself for the position of moderator. I have been working in forum sites for more than 6 months now. And about my ability, I will say that I am very hard working person, and when I set any target I make them true. Forum is only job that I am engaged with. I am working in other forums too and so far I am best at what I do.

If I am given opportunity and resources, then I bet I will never let this discussion board down. I will do whatever it takes to make the board clear, free of spammers. I want to help to make this board better place to be. So that is why I would like to offer my help and work as moderator.

I will not say you to select me as moderator. There are lots of members who do have potentials too. But what I am saying is, if I am given the chance I will give 100% satisfactory result that you are seeking of.

Jazpa
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by SumanAayaz on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Name: Suman Thapa
I want to be moderator because I have little more knowledge of forum,and Ved Int'l itself.I have worked in websites and sites given to me by Ved In'l since 6 months and I have earned quite good money that means I have some knowledge about those sites too.
My best quality is my honesty.Quality and work to be done can be teached but honesty couldn't.
I don't know wheather I should be selected or not,but if I am selected I can give my full efficiency to achieve the result that this Ved In'l is trying to get.
SumanAayaz
SumanAayaz
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://worldsamazingcreatures.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ujjwalthakur41 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Name: Ujjwal Thakur

I want to be moderator so that i want to make discussion board more effective. I want this discussion board to be the best earning site.

If I am given the chance of moderator, I will do my best to keep this discussion board clean and free of spammers.

I don't know that I would be selected or not as a moderator. If I am given the chance as a moderator then I will my full knowledge to achieve what you are looking for.
ujjwalthakur41
ujjwalthakur41
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaurav_Rawat on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Name:Gaurav_Rawat
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board?Because ved is an new and a nice growing and legit forum Smile and i am a good moderator i think so and a loyal trusted member .
Tell one of the best ability you have.A good and active person to moderator forum i got many ability just need a chance to show them .
Why you should be selected as moderator?I think that i got ability to moderator ved and i think i can give my best in here !!
Just this much to say
thanks for taking time reading it
regards : Gaurav Rawat
Gaurav_Rawat
Gaurav_Rawat
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibek on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Bibek Budhathoki
Why I want to be a moderator?
Well, I would like to be a moderator so that I can help this forum community to be spam-free. Every field needs to be regulated in co-ordinated and good manner. Unless and until the field doesn't regulate in a proper way, the existence of that particular field can go in a danger situation. Similarly, if there are no controllers to handle this forum community, its situation can be worst. So by analyzing all these things I would like to apply for the position of moderator so that I can help to regulate/operate this site in a good manner. And I am confident that I can do it.

What best quality do I possess?
Everyone has a special quality. Similarly, I do possess qualities. Well, regarding e-commercial jobs, I have various qualities but talking about my best quality, I have enough experience of online jobs. I have worked in many job sites especially forums and I have given good performance in those sites. What else can be good quality than this?

Why I should be selected as a moderator?
Moderator is very challenging position. We need extremely good qualities in us to take its position which I think I possess. Well, I won't force/compel you to select me but one thing I would like to tell you is, I am a good candidate because I do have good potentiality.

Last edited by Bibek on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bibek
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by dilshrestha on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Name : Dil Shrestha
Age 18
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board ?
I want to be a moderator in this Discussion Board Because i am spent lot's of time on this forum and i am the Spam killer and also i had report a thread that was Spam and also suggest a Users too.so i want to be a Moderator.
What best quality do I possess ?
My best Quality is I spent lot's of time on forum site and i have an about four months experience of the Forum site. I do my best here too. well i am interested on On-line jobs especially Forum sites.

Why I should be selected as a moderator?
Moderator is too one of the Good Administrator. which include lot's of features one of the best example of that is called a Experience and also need a spent time when become a Moderator. I am the spam killer, and i do my best and i have the member of forum site about four month so i think i am able to handle this post. I had spent lot's of time on it.
dilshrestha
dilshrestha
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravas on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Name :Pravas Jha
New :New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
(1) I want to be Moderator of this forum because i want to work as a member of this boar and want promote it having legal and moral authorities with me.
(2) I have good command in spoken and written English besides this i have good idea about SEO & E-commerce jobs. Ved has trained me and Ved has provided me the certificate of Basic Web designing, E-commerce business and Web Promotion.
(3) I am student and worker member of Ved International. I am well familiar with Ved Discussion Board and i have good idea about working on forums. I have already worked in many other forums that's why i have enough ideas about posting threads and topics at its each different sections. I have posted 128 posts here and earned 134 points. I have got reputation 2 also in this Discussion Board. These above mention things are completions and base for me to be selected as a Moderator of this Ved International Discussion Board.

Thanks and Regards,
Pravas Jha.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 am

Name:Alexandre Biesiadny (dont revert to my facebook)
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board?Becausing i have the experience of being a moderator and i want to grow up my earnings and this site look so familiar to me

Alexandre
Alexandre
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by bibek011 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Name: Bibek Shah
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board? Because Ved had helped me alot and i want to help it by doing something at least for them.. and i would like to start by moderating Ved Discussion Board properly and Like minuteworkers moderator does...
Tell one of the best ability you have: i also have got a forum and have got at least some ability about moderating the forums properly. and i think my experience would be a benefit for this discussion board.
Why you should be selected as moderator? i want to help ved as it has helped me a lot and i will do my job properly and would not dissatisfy the admin of this forum.....

bibek011
Worker
Worker

http://hackingxperts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pzstar on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am

Name: Prabin Dangol

I want to be a moderator coz i want to associated with this form as a reputed member and corresponding help this form to be spam free.

As i have the been the member of few forum.. Now i think i know almost every rules and regulation of the forum and way to handle the forum.

I can,t exactly say the reason why i should be selected as a moderator but if u find me capable then that will be the reason..
pzstar
pzstar
Manager
Manager

http://pzstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaurav_Rawat on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry to intrupt but Lol 2 bibek xD just some numbers after other one..
admin you should have a ip check Wink
Gaurav_Rawat
Gaurav_Rawat
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry4rknowledge on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

@Gaurav_Rawat: Both of them are different users Smile Smile !!
hungry4rknowledge
hungry4rknowledge
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 pm

name:-Bhabesh phuyal
I want to be moderator because Ia m responsible in my every work and my responsibilities positively.
I have one best ability that i can perform my works best than others with fulfilling all my rules and responsiblities.
I should be selected as a moderator because i am commited to be in rules and regulations and making others comitted in this process.

bhabesh
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by vivash on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: Vivash karki
I don't know that i wanted to be moderator or not i just know is that i want to help admin to make this forum clean. i do every work from my heart and i also know that the work done from heart always get successful.

Well to talk about abilities i don't have any special ability, i have is that i have worked in many forums and i too have known that how can we make forum clean and better. I don't care of other i only concentrate in my work and that is why i get successful.

i think that other ones have written have good words to impress you but i haven't written such words because my goal is not to impress you my only goal is to help you to make this forum clean by punishing the spammers.
i don't have problem even if i don't become a moderator because i can help you by reporting you if there is any violation of rule in this forum.
vivash
vivash
Worker
Worker

http://sports-vivash.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaurav_Rawat on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks hungry4rknowledge for clearing my doubts i know some user whom i bet are using multiple account i will tell you on facebook 'sir' Very Happy
Gaurav_Rawat
Gaurav_Rawat
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 am

@ Gaurav I hope that is not true because I have manually checked ip of each and every users manually. But sometimes we might be wrong too. so appreciate your sharing and will be checked once again.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ankitbhat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Name: Ankit Bhat

i want to be a moderator of this forum because i have got a past experince of being associated to many popular forums like this.I will help in the promotion of this forum with sheer dedication and will bring as many refferals as i can to this site to make it renowned and a popular one in coming future and shall promote it on my blogs as well

the best quaity : well i dont really believe in blowing my own trumpet but if i have to define the best quality then it would be that I believe in saying impossible is nothing very truly . I will give best efforts to publicise and popularise this forum and make it spam free

i should be selected as a moderator beacuse of the fact that i am online most of the time so i am always here to make sure no one spams this forum and will maintain the discipline to keep the forum clean and make it known and popular with all my efforts

THANKS

ankitbhat
ankitbhat
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by chintu on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 am

Name - Karunakar
Location- India [Hyderabad]
Age - 21
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board? - I want to be a moderator in the discussion board because Ved international is a very good community which is Helping many Unemployed people to earn a good income from there home . and i hope it will be in top one day . and its great to be a moderator over here as it is growing day by day very fastly

Tell one of the best ability you have - My best ability is my work and my activeness and i have some good knowledge is fourm's and i hope i can moderate this forum and keep the forum clean from spamming .

Why you should be selected as moderator? - I think i can moderate ved discussion board and i am having a good experience in other forums too . so that its easy for me to manage this forum too .

Regards - Karunakar (chintu)

chintu
chintu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 am

Admin wrote:@ Gaurav I hope that is not true because I have manually checked ip of each and every users manually. But sometimes we might be wrong too. so appreciate your sharing and will be checked once again.

there something called static ip btw umm can you just change ur name cause admin is a strange name ;P
Alexandre
Alexandre
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Name: Shambhu Dongol
First of all I ensure you that I am very hardworking and done a lot of threads in many discussion board. I am also familiar with the work environment and have lot of friends working currently as a moderator.
Secondly I am almost online anytime, 14-18 hours a day and by that I will be able to go through all the post or the one I am asked to and make this forum a spam-free and a very educating source of all manner.
I am also admin of a Facebook educational group for Computer Application of kind open University.
I am currently studying Computer Application online and I think that is the plus part.
I've just started this forum and have 126 posts and 170 points so far. I am looking forward for a reply from your side and hope to join Ved forum as a family.
Regards:
Shambhu Dongol
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum